Live Music Recommendations #24 – The Japanese House – ‘The Full Session’ I The Bridge 909 in Studio
The Japanese House has been on my music radar since they first got on a tour with The 1975 a few years back. The group consists of solo artist Amber Bain who contributes the songwriting, vocals, guitar, synths, and keyboards. The indie-pop stylings of Bain have intrigued me since I first discovered The Japanese House, and if you’re a fan of the genre or good music in general, you’ll find it enjoyable too.
This installment of Live Music Recommendation features a performance from The Japanese House on the Bridge 909 in the Studio from 2019. A nice pre-COVID concert is always great, but one from the studio gives a somewhat similar vibe to how we can enjoy live music today. Nevertheless, this below 30-minute set is fantastic and should be a thorough watch for all of you music fanatics.
Face Like Thunder 4:44
Most Viewed Posts
- The 25th Anniversary of Smashing Pumpkin’s ‘Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness’ October 25, 2020
- Sound Field On How to Get a 10 From The Needle Drop October 24, 2020
- Live Music Recommendations #29 – American Football: NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert October 23, 2020
- BROCKHAMPTON On ‘GINGER,’ Shia LaBeouf and What Inspired “DEARLY DEPARTED” October 22, 2020
- 5 Of The Best Experimental Jazz Albums October 21, 2020