Live Music Recommendations #24 – The Japanese House – ‘The Full Session’ I The Bridge 909 in Studio
The Japanese House has been on my music radar since they first got on a tour with The 1975 a few years back. The group consists of solo artist Amber Bain who contributes the songwriting, vocals, guitar, synths, and keyboards. The indie-pop stylings of Bain have intrigued me since I first discovered The Japanese House, and if you’re a fan of the genre or good music in general, you’ll find it enjoyable too.
This installment of Live Music Recommendation features a performance from The Japanese House on the Bridge 909 in the Studio from 2019. A nice pre-COVID concert is always great, but one from the studio gives a somewhat similar vibe to how we can enjoy live music today. Nevertheless, this below 30-minute set is fantastic and should be a thorough watch for all of you music fanatics.
Face Like Thunder 4:44
Most Viewed Posts
- ALBUM HIGHLIGHT: Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band – Trout Mask Replica January 14, 2021
- Daughters – What’s In My Bag? | Amoeba January 13, 2021
- Japanese Jazz on Vinyl with Yemeksepeti Banabi | My Analog Journal January 12, 2021
- Artists Anthony Fantano Wants to Have a Big 2021 January 11, 2021
- Live Music Recommendations #40 – HAIM – WOMEN IN MUSIC PT III LIVE SHOW January 10, 2021