Henry Rollins Chats With Guitarist Steve Vai | In Partnership With The Sound Of Vinyl
Interviews tend to always interest me more when they’re more of a conversation style, especially between two musicians. A conversation style has always swayed me more to the podcast side of things instead of a traditional interview. This interview features a conversation between punk icon Henry Rollins and guitarist Steve Vai in partnership with The Sound Of Vinyl.
Vai has worked with artists as diverse as Mary J. Blige and Ozzy Osbourne, which striked up an interesting conversation between the two about Vai’s experience building a guitar, writing process, guitar-playing style, and much more. Anything by Rollins tends to interest me, but this interview is more than worth the 11 minutes in length.
Temple Of Music - Independent Music from Western New York - 1996September 5, 2020
Live Music Recommendations #18 – Led Zeppelin – DVD I (1970) September 5, 2020
Most Viewed Posts
- Phoebe Bridgers & Lars Ulrich on Napster, Trent Reznor Screams | Musicians on Musicians November 24, 2020
- Anthony Fantano’s List of the 55 Best Rappers of All Time November 23, 2020
- Tom Green’s Cross Country Venture of Creating Ambient Music, Podcasting, Photography, and Videography in a Decked-Out Van with his Dog Charley November 22, 2020
- Julian Casablancas and Andrew Yang Talk Universal Income and Democratic Reforms November 21, 2020
- Live Music Recommendations #33 – Daniel Caesar: NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert November 20, 2020