Live Music Recommendations #14 – Pink Floyd – Is There Anybody Out There? (1980)
Considering I’ve written about Pink Floyd an endless amount number of times on this website, why not write about them again? This Live Music Recommendation features a performance by Pink Floyd from The Wall Live Tour on August 9, 1980.
Is There Anybody Out There? isn’t amongst the group’s most notable work, but it’s a gorgeously ambient track that features one of my favorite guitar pieces from David Gilmour. Definitely give it a thorough listen and dive into Pink Floyd’s discography if you haven’t already.
Most Viewed Posts
- Phoebe Bridgers & Lars Ulrich on Napster, Trent Reznor Screams | Musicians on Musicians November 24, 2020
- Anthony Fantano’s List of the 55 Best Rappers of All Time November 23, 2020
- Tom Green’s Cross Country Venture of Creating Ambient Music, Podcasting, Photography, and Videography in a Decked-Out Van with his Dog Charley November 22, 2020
- Julian Casablancas and Andrew Yang Talk Universal Income and Democratic Reforms November 21, 2020
- Live Music Recommendations #33 – Daniel Caesar: NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert November 20, 2020