Live Music Recommendations #13 – Toe Live in Buenos Aires 2018
As the school year approaches, I’m beginning to feel uncertain about the future. Questioning whether or not it’s worth moving forward with whatever specific endeavor I see myself in. Fortunately enough, the cheesy expression of music keeps me going has never felt so real.
This installment of Live Music Recommendation features a performance by Japanese post-rock/math-rock band Toe. Toe has been around since 2000 and has released a fairly large catalog of exceptional music. The group generally features lengthy crescendo-based instrumentals and occasional math-rock tunes with guest vocalists.
Since discovering them a few years back, Toe has become one of my favorite groups. I appreciate their incorporation of acoustic guitars, piano, and vibraphones. Whenever concerts come back into reality, I’d like to catch them at a live show. This concert is their 2018 performance in Buenos Aires. Definitely give it a listen and check out Toe if you haven’t already.
Most Viewed Posts
- Live Music Recommendations #20 – Code Orange – Under the Skin September 18, 2020
- St. Vincent – Guitar Moves (Noisey) September 17, 2020
- The Joy of the Guitar Riff – My Bloody Valentine / Kevin Shields September 16, 2020
- In Conversation with Thurston Moore | The Great Escape Festival 2019 | Fender September 15, 2020
- 5 Essential Shoegaze Albums September 14, 2020