How to Prolong the Life of a Vinyl Record
Henry Rollins is arguably the biggest music fanatic in the world. Aside from being the vocalist of one of the most influential punk rock bands in Black Flag, prolificity is what Rollins prides himself on. New books every year, acting, and 18-month spoken-word tours are a normal element of Rollins’ life.
Aside from his work ethic, he knows everything there is to know about collecting and listening to music. In the video above, Rollins explains how you can prolong the life of a vinyl record.
Without diving into too much detail, Rollins recommends placing the record on a turntable carefully, using the needle correctly, removing everything thoughtfully, and placing it back in its sleeve gently.
It’s a great video that demonstrates how to prolong the life of a vinyl record. Be sure to check it out and dive into the various other videos surrounding Henry Rollins and his quest as a music fanatic.
Lyrics as LiteratureJuly 31, 2020
Live Music Recommendations #8 – Rush – Live in Rio 2003 July 31, 2020
Most Viewed Posts
- The Parts You Don’t Hear – Nick Drake October 28, 2020
- Vinyl Rewind’s Top Ten Albums of 1969 October 27, 2020
- Concerts Return to a Sense of Normalcy in New Zealand October 26, 2020
- The 25th Anniversary of Smashing Pumpkin’s ‘Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness’ October 25, 2020
- Sound Field On How to Get a 10 From The Needle Drop October 24, 2020