Live Music Recommendations #1 Radiohead – Live in Belfort (1997)
Outside of various recorded music, I have an equal love for live music. Given the current quarantine and lack of live shows, I find myself taking deep dives onto YouTube watching live performances of some of my favorite bands.
Nonetheless, this is Live Music Recommendations, a series of blogs dedicated to recommending live concerts to check out. Unlike Music Recommendations, this will focus on one live concert that’s worth checking out as opposed to multiple albums.
Considering Radiohead is my favorite band, what better notion than to kick off this new blog series with them. This video features their 1997 performance in Belfort and is a fantastic nostalgic throwback to the late 1990s.
The group was touring on their 1997 release, Ok Computer, which encompasses most of the set-list from this performance. Be sure to check it out and leave a comment down below about one of your favorite live performances.
All Links Shown Are Affiliate Links.
Most Viewed Posts
- The Parts You Don’t Hear – Nick Drake October 28, 2020
- Vinyl Rewind’s Top Ten Albums of 1969 October 27, 2020
- Concerts Return to a Sense of Normalcy in New Zealand October 26, 2020
- The 25th Anniversary of Smashing Pumpkin’s ‘Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness’ October 25, 2020
- Sound Field On How to Get a 10 From The Needle Drop October 24, 2020